Fox Racing Comp 5 Offroad Boots
- These boots run slightly on the small side. If you are between sizes it is recommended you go up on the size.
- If you love the Fox Comp 5 Boot but spend most of your riding time on the trails or in the woods, Fox has you covered with their new Comp 5 Offroad Boots. Built with all the great qualities of the Comp 5, the Comp 5 Offroad handles a different type of riding terrain thanks to a heavily-lugged, bonded sole that’s closer to a sole you’d find on a hiking boot than a motocross boot.
- With this sole, you’ll have excellent traction whether you’re paddling your bike through thick mud, putting a foot down onto rocks and logs, or simply walking around off the bike and enjoying the scenery. You’re still getting a set of metal buckles, plenty of stiffness, excellent protection panels, and durable materials that’ll make sure the boots last through rough riding. Even better, the Comp 5 Offroad has the same comfort level and little to no break-in time of the Comp 5, so you’ll be comfortable even if the trails are gnarly.
- The Offroad outsole offers more traction than the standard Comp 5 when off the bike.
- Easy to Operate Aluminum Soft-Touch pivot lock buckles.
- Anatomically contoured shin plate and medial plastic.
- The Comp series is built with all day comfort in mind.
- Engineered for the entry level rider with a high quality look and feel.
- Race bonded outsole, specifically molded for each size boot. This enhances durability and comfort. It also gives the boot a new modern look.
- Full leather upper construction. Pliable and comfortable right out of the box.