A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure Jacket Grey
A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure Motorcycle Jacket
- This gear was born and developed from the battles of hardcore adventure riding. The A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure gear is designed and constructed with quality materials, and is rich with features that make it perfect for any adventure you can put in its path. This adventure jacket is extremely versatile, ready to work in any variety of climates and weather. The jacket features a built-in water-proof liner, zip-in insulated quilted liner, and adjustable zippered venting in the arms, chest, and back. CE rated armor, reflective panels, and a durable shell provide safety and protection for any ADV rider. Once again A.R.C. is providing quality gear at the highest possible value!
- High value, feature-rich adventure jacket that is very adapt to all climates.
- 600 denier polyester shell with ballistic poly fabric in the shoulder area.
- Water-proof Z-Liner membrane keeps you dry.
- YKK water-resistant zippered chest, arm and back vents provide air flow to keep you cool in warm weather.
- Thermal quilted zip-in liner to keep you warm and comfortable and can be easily and quickly removed in warmer weather.
- Removable CE rated Vault brand back protection and CE rated CCSO brand shoulder and elbow protection.
- 4 external cargo pockets plus an arm pocket for your ID. 1 internal pocket.
- Built-in hydration pocket on the back to hold most 2 liter or less water bladders (bladder not included).
- Waist and arm adjustment straps.
- Velcro wrist closures and adjustable elastic bottom closure.
- The neck features an improved Velcro closure with snaps to hold the neck off your neck when not fully zipped. The neck top has soft neoprene with an internal adjustable elastic.
- Additional features include YKK front double-slider zipper and water-resistant vent zippers, reflective piping and panels on arms, chest, and back, mesh liner, and TPR pocket flap pulls.