A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure Pants Black
A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure Motorcycle Pant
- This gear was born and developed from the battles of hardcore adventure and dual sport riding. The A.R.C. BattleBorn Adventure gear is designed and constructed with quality materials, and is rich with features that make it perfect for any adventure you can put in its path. This adventure pant is extremely versatile for about any climate with its zip-in insulated liner, front and rear adjustable zippered venting, and a water-proof liner. CE rated armor, reflective piping, and a durable shell provide safety and protection to any ADV rider. Once again A.R.C. is providing quality gear at the highest possible value!
- High value, feature-rich adventure pant that is very adapt to all climates.
- 600 denier polyester shell with ballistic poly fabric in the knee area.
- Water-proof Z-liner membrane.
- Large front and rear YKK water-resistant zippered leg vents provide air flow to keep you cool.
- Thermal quilted zip-in liner to keep you warm and comfortable and can be easily & quickly removed in warmer weather.
- Removable CE rated CCSO brand knee protection.
- 3 external pockets.
- Zippered lower leg opening with gator and snaps to adjust the cuff.
- Front closure and side waist adjustments for comfortable fitment even when layering.
- Additional features include YKK fly zipper, water-resistant vent and pocket zippers, reflective panels, removable hip pads,
and a soft mesh liner.
- Inseam Measurements:
-30" Waist......30" Inseam
-32" Waist......31" Inseam
-34" Waist......32" Inseam
-36" Waist......32" Inseam
-38" Waist......32" Inseam
-40" Waist......33" Inseam
-42" Waist......33" Inseam
-44" Waist......34" Inseam