AGV Corsa R Arrabbiata Helmet Black/Red
- Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in caaf (carbon-aramidic-fiberglass).
- 4 shell sizes/4 eps.
- Ivs (integrated ventilation system) with channels hollowed directly in the shell.
- Double d retention system.
- Tear-off included.
- Multi density eps.
- The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality.
- The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet.
- The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- The shape of the helmet was designed to blend aerodynamically with the race hump on the rider's racing suit.
- Patented xqrs (extra quick release system) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
- Central air vent for optimal air flow.
- Patented safety release system to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- The visor is up to 5 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident.
- Double face crown pad.
- DOT/ECE approved.