HJC RPHA-11 Pro Bludom Helmet Black/Yellow
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass construction.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticably lighter.
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders.
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system.
- Six-Stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior.
- Advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape Rapidfire™ II Shield Replacement System.
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- RPHA 11 Pro cheekpads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield. Optically superior 2D face shield provides 95% UV protection.
- Center one-touch open/close locking system.
- Superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever.
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions.
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for Safe and Quick Rescue in and Emergency Situation.
- Built-In Communication Speaker Pockets.
- Breath Guard and Chin Curtain Included.
- Comes Standard With Both 2D Dark Smoke.
- Shield and Anti-Fog Insert Lens.
- ECE and DOT-218 Approved.
- Weight: 3.22 lbs / 1,459 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color).