Schuberth R2 Nemesis Helmet White
- Be it a naked bike, roadster, sports touring bike or race bike, the new R2 is right for any head and any bike.
- Integrated antenna, pre-nstalled speakers and microphone make this ideally designed for the new SC1 communication system.
- Everything for ultimate wearing comfort, perfect fit and high-quality ShinyTex® inner lining with seamless head pad.
- Ensuring a cool head, ventilation with inlets in forehead and chin areas as well as an intricate channel system.
- The R2 motorcycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard DOT and can therefore be used throughout the USA.
- The unique method for manufacturing shells used by Schuberth makes for low weight combined with optimum stability.
- Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by Schuberth. It involves an endless glass fiber being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell.
- The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
- The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The fabrics are fast-drying, washable and antibacterial. The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort. Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer.
- The emergency quick-release cheek pads can be removed in one swift movement if necessary, which will make it easy to take the helmet off.
- Reflective surfaces on the helmet make the rider even more visible in the dark.
- The secure double-D fastener readjusts the helmet fit afresh every time it is worn.
- Fresh air intakes in the forehead and chin areas ensure that the air circulation within the helmet remains comfortable at all times. The multi-channel ventilation of the R2 makes for a cool head during every ride.