Sena Prism Tube Action Camera
- It only takes a single touch of a button to start capturing your motorcycle adventures in stunning full HD quality for both video and audio all through this sleek helmet action camera. Simply slide the switch forward to power it on and let the fun begin!
- You can now Motovlog with the best of them by narrating your ride or remove the mic and speaker and just capture the scenery and the sounds of the open road.
- The Prism Tube Action Camera mounts and removes quickly and easily on all types of motorcycle helmets. It comes with two different mounts, which provide a great deal of mounting flexibility for achieving whatever camera angle you want. The Prism Tube HD helmet camera also provides 360 degrees of rotation to capture an even wider variety of camera angles.
- Sena’s wind noise reduction ensures that ambient noise doesn’t interfere with the audio captured from the dual external and internal microphones. The Prism tube is the action camera for motorcycle helmets that does it all.
- This helmet HD camera is integrated with voice prompts, which instruct riders on the use of their device.
- One-touch recording makes it easy to use.
- 125-degree field of view.
- Water resistant.
- 1080P HD: 30FPS.
- Two hours of recording.
- Voice prompts.
- Internal and external mics.
- In the box: Prism camera, lens cap, rear cap for USB cable, Prism tube cable for speaker and microphone, wired microphone, hook and loop fastener for speaker, glued surface mounting plate (for semi-permanent mounting) , tube swivel mount kit (with clamp style mount for helmet attachment), Prism USB power and data cable (micro USB type) and allen wrench.