Shoei RF-1200 Recounter Helmet Matte Black/White
- Around every corner is a brand new adventure, and with that comes the uncontrollable desire to push the limits while exploring the exciting unknown. At Shoei they know that feeling all too well, which is precisely why they never stop pushing progression within their line of premium motorcycle helmets. Enter the all-new RF-1200. With a world-class team of designers and engineers leading the charge, Shoei utilized its 55-year wealth of knowledge, state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, proprietary materials, and the industry's most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the next-generation RF. A lighter, more compart, streamlined motorcycle helmet with next-level functionality, Shoei's RF-1200 has evolved the pursuit of perfection to an all-new level.
- Compact-Lightweight Aerodynamic Shell Design.
- Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner provides enhanced impact absorption and ventilation.
- Features a large, three-position lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves, three upper air vents for optimal air intake, and four uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction - all yielding dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion.
- CWR-1 Shield, provides a vast field of vision that rivals helmetless peripheral and protects against 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays.
- Q-RE Base Plate System coupled with the CWR-1 shield facilitates a quicker shield change than ever before.
- Pinlock Anti-Fog System, offers the most effective anti-fog protection in existence.
- Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell, is incredibly strong and extremely lightweight and compact.
- E.Q.R.S - Emergency Quick Release System allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider's head.
- 3D Max-Dry System II Interior, is fully removable, washable and adjustable.
- Chin Curtain, helps reduce wind turbulence and noise.
- Breath Guard, helps reduce fogging.
- Includes Ear Pads, which are easily removable.
- Snell-M2010 and DOT approved.
- For proper fit and size measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.